Contact & About
To contact us send an email to [email protected] . We are also available to chat via our social media accounts and Discord, which you can find at the bottom of any page in the website.
Kakele Online is developed by ViVa Games LLC. For contact or inquiries:
Company: ViVa Games LLC
Address: 1501 Lincoln Blvd Num 1138, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Email: [email protected]
Kakele is a classic 2D MMORPG inspired on classic RPG games. We try to gather the best game experience from all the classic RPGs in a single game, Kakele! In Kakele you spend your time fighting monsters, exploring the world, finding treasure chests, making alliances or declaring wars against others. A game trivia: people don’t usually pronounce the game name right. The last letter, e, should be the strongest one, just like in ‘Pelé’, the best football player of all time 🙂
Terms and Policies
Please, read this section carefully. Breaking the game rules will get you banned. Ban time will depend on the offending action.
Kakele is an online game in which many players from all over the world collaborate everyday. In order to ensure that the game is fun for all, it is expected that all players behave in a reasonable way. The Kakele staff reserves the right to stop destructive or antisocial behavior, be it in-game or in any other website, community or social media. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
Names that are insulting, racist, criminal organizations related, sexually related, drug-related or harassing, or that advertise brands, products or services of third parties, content which is not related to the game or trades for real money, or names that express religious or political views, or that support, incite, announce or imply a violation of the other rules will get you a warning and you will lose your name (if you insist in using bad names you may get banned). In most of those cases we may allow the change of your player name. Gibberish names such as iliilill, Aliliil, BlilililC, are also disallowed (that is, the intent is clear to make it harder for players to write your name down).
- The same rules apply to pet names. Moreover, we will reset your pet name to its default and we won’t give back the coins spent changing it!
- The same rules apply to guild names. Moreover, we will disband your guild and we won’t give back the coins spent creating it!
2. Statements or Community Abuse
Insulting, racist, criminal organizations related, sexually related, drug-related or harassing, or excessively repeating identical or similar statements, or advertising brands, products or services of third parties, content which is not related to the game or trades for real money, or discussing religious or political public statements or other public statements which are not related to the topic of the used channel or board, or disclosing personal data of other people, or making statements that support, incite, announce or imply a violation of the rules, or threatening someone in real life will get you a warning (if you insist in this behavior, you will get banned). Statements in the game, forum, website, social media (e.g.: Facebook, Twitter, Discord) are all subject to this rule. Any customization within the game, such as but not limited to building houses, guild names and guild banners will also count (verbal or non verbal) as statements from that player. Doxing is not allowed and will get you banned.
3. Cheating, Hacking, Bugs and Gameplay
All of the items below will cause you to receive a warning. If you continue with the behavior or already have more than one warning on your account, you will be banned. In specific cases, such as macro/bot cheats and third-party programs used for your own benefit within the game, your account and all related accounts will be permanently banned without prior notice.
- Exploiting obvious game errors, bugs or any other part of the services provided by us is prohibited;
- It is prohibited to manipulate the official client program or use additional software to play the game, such as bots, macros, key binders and automatic clickers;
- Using a mouse with multiple buttons is permitted as long as each button is mapped to a single action;
- You cannot configure a mouse to press a fixed position on the screen;
- It is prohibited to use objects to keep keyboard keys pressed;
- It is prohibited to attack, interrupt or damage the operation of any server, game or any other part of our services;
- It is forbidden to have two or more players from a different account or the same account online at the same time, owned by the same person, even if on different devices;
- Blocking respawn, blocking path, swapping players until death and luring are allowed if the conditions below apply;
- The area is not a protection zone;
- Affected players are level 20 or higher;
- It does not become impossible to jump or swap positions with the player even after activating the PvP option (except if the player uses anti-swap magic);
- Note: Kill stealing (KS) is permitted on all occasions.
- Any other very destructive behavior that is interpreted by us as an effort to harm Kakele, or its players, is not permitted;
- Abusing the referral system will get you banned. It is not allowed to refer to yourself;
- It is NOT allowed to play Kakele using a VPN. If you have legitimate reasons to do so, please obtain permission from us first by emailing us. Any unauthorized use of VPNs will get you banned;
- If you don’t respond to a captcha request within 1 minute, you may get your account banned. Hunting AFK is NOT allowed, not even if you are holding a hotkey while watching TV or doing something else;
- If a moderator logs in and talks to you, not responding or ignoring them could result in a ban.
If you are banned by our automatic anti-bot system, the first violation will be a multi-day ban, and if it occurs again, you will be banned permanently. Any other type of cheating stated above will result in a warning and, in more serious cases, a permanent ban on your account.
Permanently banned characters can be automatically sold on the game’s character market to compensate for damage done to the game and other players.
4. ViVa Games
All the items below will cause your account to be warned. If your account already has a warning or if the fact is repeated you will be banned without prior notice.
- Pretending to be a representative of the ViVa staff or to have their legitimization or powers;
- Publishing wrong information about or calling a boycott against ViVa Games or its services;
- Intentionally giving wrong or misleading information to us in reports about rule violations, complaints, bug reports or support requests;
- Constantly messaging and insisting that we should apply a certain rule on certain player, wasting the staff’s time to complain about other players or systems;
- You can contact us by email or use the Discord for help and suggestions.
5. Legal & Other Issues
All of the items below will lead to your account being warned. If you already have a warning or are repeat offenders in breaking any rule, your account will be banned without prior notice.
- Violating any applicable law or rights of third parties;
- Announcing that you are selling your character, account, real world currency, in the game will be allowed as long as it happens in the trade channel. You cannot announce that you are exchanging for assets in another MMO or MMORPG. A reminder that spam messages will not be allowed and your account can be warned. The ViVa Games team is not responsible for business done outside our systems and any loss that may occur will be the sole responsibility of the player;
- We do not ban players that have already sold or bought accounts;
- We might ban those announcing it without our explicit permission;
- We don’t recommend buying or selling accounts, characters, gold or any other objects from non-authorized parties. We have no way to guarantee that the transaction is legitimate and you are assuming all risks by doing so. Use the ingame systems to do so!
We do not issue return after the player has partially used or activated their premium status or benefits. Chargebacks or friendly fraud will not be accepted and will get you banned or your whole account may be deleted.
Violating or attempting to violate the rules will lead to account warning, temporary or permanent suspension of players from the game and all players from the account or multiple accounts the player may have, including the removal or modification of the user’s account, without any compensation or notice. The sanction is usually based on the previous record of the player within the previous 180 days: 3 days plus 5 days per previous warning plus 30 days per previous ban.
Depending on the seriousness of the rule violation, the applied punishment duration will be determined at our sole discretion and can be imposed without any previous warning and may be longer than the duration that was automatically determined by our ban systems. Bans for cheating will likely have a longer duration and if it is a second instance your account may be suspended. Some severe rule violations, like cheating, will also count to any accounts the player own. In other words, the player may receive a ban in their other accounts as well.
Rule violations on Test Servers will also count towards the main servers, and applied punishments will count in the main Kakele. These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced via email, or in-game, or in one of our social channels or on the game website.
This agreement describes the terms on which ViVa Games offers you access to an account for being able to play the online role playing game “Kakele”. You agree that the use of the software is at your own risk. We, ViVa Games, provide the game software and services “as is”. We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind. We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not limited to, items, accounts, loss of data and players from system downtime, errors or adjustments of the gameplay. That includes, but is not limited to, users that have purchased any service offered by us. We are neither willing nor required to take part in out-of-court dispute resolution.
About game servers: Kakele is split into multiple servers, so that we can handle the demand of new players. New servers may be created at any time, and players must start at level 1 on those servers. Transfer to those servers are only available after several months. We also reserve the right to merge game servers at any time, if the number of players is too low on that server.
Players that do not login for more than 3 months and are less than level 10 may be deleted from our database. Accounts with no players for more than 6 months may be deleted permanently.
This agreement may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced via email, or in-game, or in one of our social channels or on the game website.
Kakele Coins are virtual currency to purchase exclusive products in the game store, such as new outfits, Premium account benefits, change of character name, etc.. ViVa Games reserves the right to add, modify or remove these exclusive products at any time. Depending on the used payment method and other conditions, Kakele Coins are transferable between game accounts. Kakele Coins can be bought through the in-app and web payment flows (such as PayPal, Google Play, App Store, Steam, etc..), more details and a list of payment methods are described on the shop page. Kakele Coins cannot be spent outside of the game, and they cannot be withdrawn from the game. Kakele Coins only exist within the Kakele Online – MMORPG game.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- Google Play Services: platform where the game is distributed on Android, which includes payments.
- Facebook: used by us to advertise the game on Facebook platforms.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to us, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data, email addresses, passwords, personal data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and that data is encrypted.
We store chat hashed conversations in the servers so we can investigate rule violations. We don’t encrypt these messages while transmitting them online. Do not share any personal information via chat and do not play the game on devices you do not own or that are public or where others have access, as we cannot guarantee that these devices are not compromised.
Please choose strong passwords. We will try our best to forbid weak passwords, but it is the player responsibility to generate them.
In order to use this software and services, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is may be required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our software and services in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy some of our special services, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. That includes, but is not limited to, the payment services used by us.
This game contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
Our service may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our services.
This policy is effective as of 2020-09-24.
If you were banned or got a warning, you may appeal it. Notice that an appeal does not guarantee that the rule enforcement will be reverted, only that a staff member will manually inspect your case and argument. Our systems issue automatic bans, and our staff sometimes issue manual bans. We don’t get it right all the time, for that reason you may appeal your case.
To appeal the ban or warning issued on your account, please send us an email to [email protected] with all the information you can, stating your case and why it should be reverted. We generally do not reply to appeals. If we decide to revert a rule enforcement, we will not notify you either.